Monday, April 15, 2013

Under the seat...

So I have had a few people ask me about how I fit the battery and all the electrical components under the seat. It was quite simple really, with the help of a nice 4 cell mini battery from Anti-Gravity Batteries. I also used a basket designed specifically for the TW200/TW225.  It sits nicely in the frame and is secured with zip-ties.Here are some pics.
As you can see, it is a rather tight fit, but with some fanegaling and more zip-ties, it all fit nice and neat.


This is the basket I bought from Webike Japan.

6 comments:

  1. Hey man, I love how your motorcycle looks! great job.
    I am trying to customize mine aswell but I can't find that basket in the website your saying. Do you know how can I find it?

    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it's been a few years now, I'm not finding it on there either...

      Delete
  2. Aloha, I know its been some time! But, do you have or recall the dimensions on that battery. I love the look and want to do the same to my 2014. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know off the top of my head, but I am sure if you look it up on the Antigravity website they will list the specs.

      Delete
  3. Hey dude, love the bike! Can you tell me what dimensions the box is? I'm trying to make my own

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made my own under-the-seat electronics tray for my TDub mod after seeing this OCS basket from Webike. I'm happy to share what I learned.

    ReplyDelete